Biz eSports Summit 2017
Happy to announce that I will be speaking at the Biz eSports Summit February 1 and 2 about licensing and broadcasting rights in esports. I will be speaking with Ken Hershman Commissioner and CEO of WESA and former President of HBO Sports, and Jason Greenglass of ETA and Morrison/Lee. Some of the topics we will cover include:
- How do broadcasting rights deal get negotiated?
- What are the deal terms and how do they differ from traditional sports?
- When will esports better monetize the content?
- Taking a play out of the the traditional sport play book with distribution rights
- Can you stream yourself?
- What are the biggest revenue obstacles?
- Cashing in on exclusivity deals